View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2010, 10:48 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Beautiful shots Spatx!!! Regardless of what cameras you are using it takes a special skill to shoot those. Amazing!!
I don't know if you noticed or if I just have an over active imagination (yep, I do) but in the shot with the Blue Heron the deadfall behind him looks amazingly like a gator resting and waiting for a crack at a free meal.
Love the little chipmunk too. So cute!

Goldfields - it is a clover that the turtle is near. They may eat some but are more likely to go after bugs and small fish and carrion.
The old wives' tale about getting warts from toads strikes again.
People have been known to keep raccoons as pets but generally it is not a good idea. They can be quite vicious. Chipmunks the same. They may be a cute little thing but man, those teeth!! My ex husband has a scar from when he was a boy and managed to catch one. It bit right through his fingernail to the other side of his finger. He learned quickly!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!