View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2019, 06:03 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
Just wanted to say you could try the old true and tested solution....make them smell the same...You can use baby powder on both or even a drop of vanilla under their chins so they both smell the same and see if that helps the intros!!
I thought of that the other day, then forgot it again... Will give it a try, although I don't think JD has much of a sniffer because of his chronic snotty nose...

Quote:
Hoping for a great relationship between JD and Dusty
Us, too!

Quote:
Your becoming a cat lady woo hoo!!
hubby just remarked that we've gone from a houseful of dogs to a houseful of cats! Of course, there's just the two of them, and we really can't squeeze any more in until JD and Dusty can share the same space, so I doubt we'll end up with 8 cats... But never say never!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
WOW! you have your hands full now
Hazel! I hope the cats will get use to one
another. Are they both the same sex?
Thanks, Barkingdog! JD is a neutered male and Dusty is a spayed female. They're about the same size--about 7 pounds.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."