View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM

I think we have come off the Hiatus!! Now what??

A while back I posted that my male Bengal kitten had runny poops, a fractured hind leg and not gaining weight... I was turned onto raw by a member here after several fruitless visits to the vets and meds.

I have 2 Bengal kittens Neko male is now 4 months old and Snooki female will be 4 months old on the 6th Dec. Raw diet has helped tremendously! So much so that Neko took a flying jump on the scale, and he has almost doubled in weight! His leg started heeling very quickly he was walking on in after 2 weeks

Snooki - My female cat is my new concern, after taking her off the canned and dry she too stopped having the runny poos she was haiving. But, now she is not gaining weight. Her breath just STINKS, I mean Neko's breath isn't unicorns and rainbows either mind you, and they are both currently teething, so I am hoping that this clears up and I also brush their teeth at least once a week. She has always been very small, but at this point Neko looks like a full grown cat and she looks like a baby kitten next to him. Her back is no longer meaty, but more so boney. Today I asked my husband to take her down stairs and give her canned and dry just to see if she will eat. Which she did... so my question is... do I aim at getting her back on raw if she starts gaining weight and getting back to normal or if she starts getting runny poops again? Or do I just accept the fact that I cannot have two healthy cats eating the same food?

Thanks for any and all help in advance!