View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2008, 02:03 AM
Slave to Dogs and 1 Angel

Some pictures this time and updates

Laddi got adopted, the staff had been working on his bicycle fixation the last couple of weeks and he finally went to a forever home

I am not sure what has happened to Lucky, I didn't see him in the kennels tonight and I have been diligently checking the SPCA website every day the past week trying to see if they put up a picture of the guy or not. I will try to ask around tomorrow.

Tonight, I took Tiger out for a walk first, he is a GSD cross with something. In this picture he looks a lot smaller than he really is. I would not call him the smartest dog, but he knows a lot of the basic commands. Plus he is really friendly and easy going. He would literally walk past cats or other unruly dogs without even a glance in their direction. Basically, he is a really good boy. Only thing is that he can be a little mouthy. He is not mouthy like a puppy where it can hurt sometimes or be annoying because the puppies are chewing anything they can get their paws on due to teething issues. With Tiger, it is more a case of he is really affectionate and his way of expressing it is to try to insert your hand, arm, ear (any other body parts) into his mouth and slobber all over it (insert name of appropriate said body part).

Tiger didn't want to go anywhere near the kiddie pool like his other canine buddies but I did give him plenty of water. I played a little with him at a playground area near the shelter as well as a nice long walk. Got him to go down the slide and through a tunnel. It was so funny watching him. Half way through our walk, we also just chilled out for a bit under the shade of a tree since it was pretty hot out tonight.
Attached Images