View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2007, 01:04 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyluv View Post
I haven't seen the show yet, but I am suprised to hear that he had the owners tie the dog to the wall. Do you know how it was done? Like did you just see him tell them to do it? or did they show how it was set up? I'm curious, because he had my mom tie her dog to a railing near her while she was in the kitchen one day, but he rigged it so that there was a quick release incase of entanglements, so I'm wondering if the same thing was set up,
Yes I saw that one, the dogs were totally out of control (the owners were clueless) and the dogs went crazy at night, and barked and whined.
Yes the dogs were tied, and they had a bed, and nothing around to entangle themselves on, and also a camera was on them the entire time, so I didn't see anything wrong with it.

His ways work in every show I have seen so far. It's better then re-homing or destroying them IMO.
Aslo he has never hit any of the dog's.

As for looking "pi$$ed off" I just think he's serious, not pi$$ed .

I did see him get loud with one idiot owner, who had no control of anything in her life (work kids dogs spouse ) she was completely stressed and when he found out she was trying to breed her dog's (she couldn't control, nor did she have time for the dog's she already had) He got mad at her.

She was a moron, and her reply to him was "My life is completelty out of control now, so what's the problem with adding more stress to it by having puppies??"

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~