View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
There always has to be one rotten apple in the bushel. Just laws of nature. The newest drop in is causing some riffs with my guys too.
I love watching the kittys' reaction to each over, especially Rose who comes from a feral colony.

When Rose came to live here, she was very submissive to Jasper, Puddles and Sweet Pea, almost like saying: "I know this is your house, so I will mind my own business and let you guys rule." However, with Pandora, who is a real sweet heart, seems to be taking on Rose's attitude, not wanting to cause any ruffled feathers, but Rose has taken on "This is my house, you can eat when I am good and ready to let you eat". Rose has growled at Pandora when Pandora has gotten too close to Rose while she was eating. That is normally what SP would do to Rose.

When I first got Rose, she would hide her toys in a corner of the room, very possessive of them and she still is with Pandora. When Pandora goes near Rose's toy box, Rose will run over and lie with her toys. And of course, Rose will be giving Pandora the evil eye.
Name:  r&P.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  54.8 KB

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey