View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatharmony View Post
Thankyou so much. I was afraid to return, I left so suddenly, and with some unfinished business that I didn't get around to taking care of. But, I spent ever single moment I could with Pheeb's. There were days I even left work because I was so upset. I got into an arguement with a manager, I said "if this was your child you wouldn't be here doing you job, you would be at home" They let me go home when needed, and I appreciate that, even though I am now known as the "crazy cat" lady.
Dexter is doing okay, the vet is so intrigued with him. He is one unusual kitty. He is a solid 11 pounds, but his rib cage and sternum are huge. It's like he swollowed a toblerrone chocolate and it is stuck under his skin. He has no neck, his ribs stick out but he is 100% healthy.
Good for you standing up to that manager. I swear people just don't understand. It's tough when you know you have a sick one at home and you have to concentrate at work. I can think of a whole lot of things worse than being called a crazy cat lady. I get that at least 4 or 5 times a day.
Funny Dex is built like that. My youngest, Dart, had a pronounced rib cage when he was younger but he's grown into it. Is Dex still a bundle of trouble? And Zoe - we need to hear about Zoe too please.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!