View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2016, 02:52 PM

Bad Skin reactions on Bulldog

Hi,

I have 2 American Bulldog mixes whom are14 months old. They are unfixed atm.

This post concerns my female.

I made the horrible mistake of leaving her with a family member for 2 months while I moved and found a home that allows dogs. When I went to pick her up yesterday she was in horrible condition tied up behind his house :'(! I was furious as she looked so sick and very painful. All her paws were serverely inflamed she could barely walk on them and her face has this hard callously feel to it!!! I can afford the vet right this moment as my cards are maxed out and no money for the next couple of weeks from moving.

So far iv'e given her a bath and sprayed a bit of hydrogen peroxide on her feet. Shes a champ and didn't even flinch when I was doing that. Her feet are still irritated looking and swollen.

What happened to her? My cousin said she was fine a week ago....balony!!! Everytime I called to see how she was he said she was doing good and of course asked for more money.....

She is underweight but not eating. Drinking just fine and very small soft stools. I see no worms though.

Please help I feel like the worst owner in the world right now....

My other dog is fine. He went to my dad who actually took care of him.

Ps. No they are not a breeding pair. They are brother and sister and I plan on altering them once they have their 2nd birthday.

images fixed by admin
Attached Images

Last edited by marko; September 16th, 2016 at 03:47 PM.