View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2008, 06:10 PM
chronically insane.

Mhmm I know about the fishy stuff. That's why their diet is based on chicken and turkey but with fishy stuff from time to time to spice things up a bit.

D'oh! I forgot about Merrick making before grain. Pretty silly of me since that's what my kitties are eating now Yeah my kitties get dry but I do feed them a decent amount of wet food for dinner and snacks inbetween.

I wish Merrick made dry food for cats in the interesting flavours though.

Like that stuff.. all their canned foods in a dry variety (for cats!) would be awesome! Unless it had too much grain, cause then I wouldn't buy it.

SCM, I made my cats a 'stew' one day and they liked it. Would it be okay to feed them home made stuff as like, lunch but give them canned food for dinner? (ontop of dry... socks still won't eat wet).

I mashed up peas in chicken broth into this disgusting green goop and added some broccoli, carrots, green beans and chicken. The only vitamin I added was lysine. They liked it but I will need to add more meat in the future. Are peas okay? And the broccoli was just in there because Maxwell loves broccoli

~ RIP Timmy ~ May 2009 - November 6th 2009