View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2009, 02:36 PM

^^ thanks for the links I'm still reading the Making Cat Food page on catinfo.org. I just hope that by the time I get to the recipe part that it will be easy to do and I was worrying for nothing that it looked complicated and I wouldn't be able to do it. Here's hoping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
I find since changing my cat's diet to raw, there is less hairballs and yes, there personalities did change, they act much younger now.
So even though some dry food is made for preventing hairballs, it still don't stop all of it like a wet food diet or a raw diet. Hmm, maybe ppl could clue into this and stop feeding it!

Kind of off topic: But ever since Forest found this new cubby hole, the past 2 nights he has ignored dinner. And I try bringing the plate to him and set it in front of the hole he takes a couple licks and then goes back to sleep. But I'm not sure if I should keep doing that cuz if I keep bringing food there I don't think he'll sleep there anymore. Is it "cats don't eat where they sleep" or vice versa? Should I just keep putting dinner down where I usually do and hope that he'll come out on his own? Cuz its starting to mess with his eating schedule.