View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Pro Poop Scooper!

This is a great thread!

Bayley - Best - She's very good with my Mom and that's a good thing especially when I'm not home and Mom has to put her on her tie out. She sits very politely and waits for her to clip her on. She's also very good with her kitties, even Noella.

Worst - Absolutely loves to steal the cats' toys. Sometimes likes to totally tune me out!

Bobee oldest cat - Best - he's a real lovey kitty, always knows when you're not feeling well and will come and snuggle and keep you warm.

Worst - Likes to pick fights with Nino, just lots of noise but it can get annoying especially when Nino lets out one of his Bobcat screams! Also loves trying to open the back porch door!

Coco - Best - He's extremely mellow and easy going, doesn't ask for much.

Worst - He likes to pee on anything that Bayley has, especially her bed when she had one, which is why she doesn't have one anymore Also hates to be brushed and will yell like I'm pulling his hair out by the roots one at a time!

Nino - Best - He's absolutely gorgeous! He's coming out of his shell, still. Gives great lovies, although I'm surprised I don't have bruises from his heavy duty kneading!

Worst - His Bobcat style scream when he gets mad at Bobee..good lord, the first time I heard it, scared the caca right out of me!!

Noella - Best - well she's a kitten, she's learned her name! Can pretty much hold her own against Bobee.

Worst - She's so bloody persistent!! Has her day and night screwed up! But she's sooo funny!

I never thought I'd have this many critters