Anion Gap 29mmol/L
GGT 1U/L
A/G Ratio 0.9
Urea/Creat Ratio 24
Sodium/Potassium Ratio 32

T4, Total (VT4)

T4-VET 1.6ug/dL

Notes:

1. Platelets are clumped but count appears to be 100-175 thousand.
2. No significant poikilocytosis or polychromasia seen.
No Mycoplasma haemofelis (formerly Hemobartonella felis) seen.
3. The sample is slightly hemolyzed. Lipemia and hemolysis may skew serum results.

Urinalysis

Color: Light Yellow
Spec. Grav: 1.015
Protein: Neg
WBCL None
Bacteria: None
Sugar: Neg
Ketones: Neg
Blood: Neg
Bile: Neg
Urobiliogen: Normal
pH: 5
ABC: None
Crystals: None

My cat's name is Tilly. She has always been over weight. Between 12-14 lbs all her adult life. She is normally an eager eater, and eats most of her food right away, or heads back soon to finish the rest. I resently started feeding her Nature's Variety Instincts Duck and Rabbit Varieties. She seems to like it better than the Purina NF. With Purina NF she wouldn't even come to the bowl when I would feed her. I would have to go get her and put her in front of the bowl. and even then she wouldn't eat but a little bit and then leave it to waste. She is currently down to 11 lbs. if not more. She was in to see the vet in August, and at that time weighed 12.5. When she went in a month ago She weighed in at 11. most of the weigh she has lost is along her spine and hip region. She does have hip issues as far as arthritis, but it has never hindered her in the past until this problem reared it's ugly head. Its only of the reasons I knew something was wrong. She has been acting lethargic and doesn't have much of an appetite or a lot of energy. She seems a little more excited about the Nature's Variety, but not like she used to. I feel like she is trying to tell me something is wrong. She just wants to sit in my lap and be held all the time (which I love) but it's not like her. Don't get me wrong, she is a very snuggly cat, but it's to the 10th degree. She won't be in any room without me. I just feel like she is trying to tell me she doesn't feel well. I read somewhere that you can give Pedialyte to give more electrolytes, so I thought I would try that. She is not on Cosequin, although she was in the past, it didn't seem to help her though. But that was when she was 12 or so. I haven't ever considered a raw diet, I don't know much about it, and I always thought it was too high in protein for an older cat. I guess I'm not sure how much of protein and other nutrients that she is supposed to get. I've read a lot of things on both sides of the fence. Some say more calories to help build muscle and keep on the weight. Others say less. I'm just so confused. I only want what's best for her. I've had her since I was 10 years old and she is my best friend. I appreciate all the help I can get!