View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Senior Contributor

when i drop off camera i will get them put on disc to show you,he is all white with patches of black,his face is half black and half white,with a black spot on his nose.....he is a total lap cat,i adore him..Roxy tolerates him,he just terrorizes her and she is overweight and older so you know how that goes...So funny as soon as i get home he runs into the bathroom and i HAVE toi turn the water on,he cries and cries til i do....I got him from a rescue place and yeah he was dewormed and everything,i feed them solid gold dry food,rox has been eating that for years i hate to have to change it..Gonna wait another month(had him about a month now) and see if it gets any better,,cant wait to show you his pics,he is just adorable..I work at a solar company as receptionist and assistant to the owner....In a little over my head in apt,but rox just wasnt doing real well at parents so i went for it,