View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2020, 11:20 AM

Hi

What a great looking picture..... This little guy seems to be in great shape for his age for sure.

I am glad to hear that you have found an integrative vet, and hopefully they will be able to supply you with the necessities to get the little guys gut health back.

Switching over to raw food can be quite frustrating at times. It takes a lot of TLC and patience to overcome the problem. It took me almost 2 months with one of our cats to break him of kibble and put him on raw food. From what I have learned that cats in the wild usually learn what they are to eat in 6 months from their mothers, and after that they don't deviate from that unless they are forced to, due to hunger. So this is why we consider them as finicky eaters when we try to change their diet. It seems as if they're hardwired to follow the straight and narrow that they were taught as kittens.

Oh! What is the wee guys name.

Thanks for keeping us informed, things have changed so much since I was in your position. It will be interesting to see how things are done today.