View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jln harm View Post

I did hear the rescue remedy could help, but I was hesitant to give it to Parker as it is made mainly for humans. He seems pretty calm most of the time unless you move a hand or walk towards him, not sure if the rescue remedy will help with that.
The rescue remedy is safe for all human and animals, as it is made from flower essences not chemicals . Maybe you could look into any of the other bach flower remedies and see if any of them would be a better fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
If you're going to be using rescue remedy oil make sure it's safe to use on cats as he could lick it off as he could lick it off and is can absorb through the cat skin. Your cat is very pretty and he look it likes is starting to feel more at home.
It is safe to be ingested, when I give it to the kids here I always put the drops directly in their mouth, it really makes no difference if its ingested or not as it works by being absorbed by the body/skin; it can also be put directly into the pet's water.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi