View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2007, 01:57 PM

Sarah, I agree, there is certainly nothing wrong with the dogs, they dont care what they are as long as they are loved. It is the people who are creating the dogs and giving them funny names in the hopes of getting big bucks for them that ticks me off. There are so many good breeders out there who research the backgrounds, do health checks and only breed a litter when the time is right, and they get little for the dogs because the do not have the "cutsey" names like the others. I just hope that by informing people that the dog they bought is not a purebreed at all and they should not have paid hundreds or thousands for it, the people breeding them will not make as much money.

I know that those who have the mixes love them as much as I love my purbreds, but they would have loved them just as much if they had only paid $50 for it.

I bet if you saw two ads in the paper, one reading Labradoodles the other with Lab x poodle, the first ad would get more calls, even if they were the same price. Its all marketing I tell ya.

Of course, getting these people to stop the breedings all together will never happen :sad: