View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Senior Contributor

two beautiful guys

Hi everyone.

I'm finally moving to BC at the end of the month - yay!
These two new rescues wandered into my life in August and I am really hoping someone will fall in love with their sweet faces so I can reduce my travelling companions to a modest ten.

The Siamese X was so sick when I found him, I thought his number was up. Thanks to the miracle of antibiotics, he recovered completely and has already been vaccinated, neutered, and treated for mites and fleas. His colouring may be a little avant-garde, but his character is all Siamese - hilariously expressive. He is generally OK with other cats but after his painful experience on the street he still needs plenty of TLC to improve his confidence. In the spur of the moment, I dubbed him Picasso, but he is more Rimbaud.

Barnaby the tuxedo was found living under a truck in a parking lot behind my house. Someone obviously took good care of this fellow, he is very healthy, with a wonderful coat and a great plume of a tail. He probably spent no more than a couple of weeks outside and once he got on the gravy train (mine lol), he didn't budge. While still very timid, he is just a normal, playful, adorable young cat. Freed of the mob he now lives with, he would be an excellent family pet, laid back, unaggressive and charming.
Attached Images

Last edited by badger; September 15th, 2009 at 05:29 AM.