Thread: Oh chico -
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 01:51 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley1011 View Post
Wow! you have a heart as big as outdoors 14+. Love the picture of the one that came last night?
And the pair from the Bluffs are amazing...so glad they are with you.
Yeah, guess I haven't said no yet. Cheshire has been coming out for quite some time. I recently asked if he had a cat he had been close to at the Bluffs as I figured he would settle better if he had someone familiar. That is how Bonnie came to be.
There will be one more coming probably next month because I had promised the older couple who had Astro and Venus I would take the calico they had also been feeding. It's a matter of getting there and getting her trapped. She has already been fixed.
As for the other one - I guess he scoped things out long enough and figured life would be better on the other side of the fence.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!