Thread: Bring Brew Home
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Girl View Post
Ok, we get it, so please, for everyone who likes to come here and discuss thing, be quiet already. We get your point, you are the robin hood of dog, the voice of all canines alike...and far superior to all of us here. Thats very obvious. We get it. Kelly made an mistake and is paying for it, what part of that don't you understand?

Good points - maybe read your own words instead of going on and on..we get it, should I repeat myself like you, WE GET IT - YOU ARE ANGRY. You are an angry person that focuses on the negative. Thanks for that. Thats why I come here. Honestly, you got your point across real good.bullying works well doesn't it? You are right - it's raw, it's real and it lacks any form of human emotion...I feel bad for you. Sad really. Lacking the human emotions that one needs to be happy in life. :sad: Do you need a hug?

There is a huge difference between disagreeing and being void of empathy for another human being who is obviously hurting. I think the main difference is that you are angry about this for all the wrong reasons. Saying stuff like you being far superior to the rest of us just goes to show you lack the social skills for even an internet relationship...how can we possibly expect you to understand empathy.
I'm afraid you have misunderstood my posts. I am not angry...only honest and I refuse to join the sympathy brigade. I do not HAVE to show empathy. I do not feel sorry for her (she did it to herself - she was lucky to get him back the first time). My sympathy and compassion is reserved for the animals and there is nothing that states I must agree with others or show false empathy.

She did indeed make a mistake - in fact I'd call it a doosey, but I have yet to see her accept responsibity or eat the blame once. Instead she has chosen to post slanderous comments regarding an organization on this forum which is a blatant disregard and violation of the guidelines.

As for social skills and the rest of that blither, the exact opposite is true. I have spoken my mind - simply because I am not a member of the get-along gang is not indicative of anything other than a strong spine and limber fingers.
I thank you for your opinion of me and hope our friendship has a chance to blossom amidst all your polite nouns.

Well, thanks Jim. It may not be pretty but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Last edited by CanadianChic; April 10th, 2008 at 12:32 AM.