View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Animals Are My Life <3

No, it was me delaying getting back to them. I've been busy and didn't think there was anything wrong with her. It wasn't until LP told me to call them and get the test results back that they wanted me to come in and talk with the vet. It's my fault for being lazy about getting back to them

I know she's suffering. I see it in her eyes and what she tells me. I've been talking to my family about it and everyone has agreed to come with us when she goes to the bridge. They have been in her life since she was a wee kitten, and as much as it hurts, I know it's the right thing.

Hubby and I have delayed the idea of moving for now, as it feels like the only reason we'd be moving is because she is gone. In the mean time, my other kids are getting checked out at another vet just in case. I am thinking I will have Majik checked by another vet as well, for a second opinion. I know she's not doing well, but I'd like to be sure before anything else happens.

So I gotta run, going to call our regular vet and see if we can get in today if possible. Hopefully by Friday or Saturday if not today.

Last edited by marko; August 26th, 2010 at 09:37 AM.