View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Senior Contributor

Talking

When Missy was about 3 months old, my Dad who is in his 70's came to visit.
He said he wanted to watch the hockey game and stretched out on the couch. Now we all know that means power nap. So I asked him to baby sit Missie while I went out shopping with my sister. When I came home he was in a real pissy mood so I kept bugging him to find out what was up. Finially he told me. While baby sitting Missy he had all 3 pounds of her up on him. While he was snoozing, she was licking his ear. So Cute...what she was actually doing was sucking his $5000 hearing aids out. She totally destroyed them. We found plastic pieces , wires and 2 mico chips under the couch. we did the puzzle thing and put what we found back together to see what was missing. Missy didn't eat anything, just crunched it all up. I guess she heard the squeals form the aids and just went for it. My dad said he heard her crunching on something and put his finger in his ear and then the chase was on. My Dad said he couldn't catch her. I laugh every time I picture that. Any way Missy was fine, we did the poop check thingy for a few days and it was just fine.