View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
OH NO .....don't tell Chris.

I didn't kill them. Just blocked up the spot they were coming in. Hopefully that did it.

Nice new appliances and new floor as well. We used to have your old flooring where we used to live and I'd even be settled with that over what we have now.
It was ok but this house is so old and shifts so much the tiles started popping like crazy. Hope this stuff is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Nice job mf! Looks great! Love the new fridge! (I so want one of those freezer on the bottom ones!)
I love the freezer on bottom. No more bending over to find something in the fridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Oh lucky you!!!! What a great feeling to have brand new around . Soooo are you like DH and I who sit in a room after we have done some work and admire it ?
Yep.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!