View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM
I'm a softy

yup I have a cross bred horse also, however not really the same thing as there are not horses being killed everyday by the thousands because they cannot find homes. Horses thankfully enough also only have one baby at a time , not 12 or 13 like lab, and are not being bred in mills, unsatitary ways, and sick.. I understand that breeds were crossed to make new breeds, however now we have an overpopulation problem ,and hopefully know that we know better we can do better..

let's hope it wont make a rise in popularity, however it sure did with dalmations, and chihuahua's, ect... oh and don't worry about the cost I am sure there are many mills and byb's that will happily only charge 300 for this new amazing "breed"... scary It isn't so much my concern with judging their decision, I would question anyone thinking about getting this kind of dog really, it is just that my concern is what will happen to the dogs because of their decision, and because how I feel about dogs it is probably #1 on my list...