View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2010, 10:56 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles007 View Post
You bought a completely different food, those ingredients arent even close to what I have.
Actually, what I bought was the Special Kitty cat food that was on the shelves of the WM I went to. It is also a Super WM. Granted it's in the process of being built/redone so maybe they don't have all of the food they are planning on stocking in yet. Although the pet food section does look "done". I just can't figure out why they would stock a food that is full of by products and a food that is not and charge the same price for both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles007 View Post
Sure I got these from a Super Walmart in Markham, the date on it is Nov '\12 and it says Made in Canada.

As far as the ingredients, I might try to take a picture, haha theres too many too list.
If you feel comfortable feeding your cat this food then go for it. I can't afford the very best for my gang either but the SK brand just does not sit right with me. Thanks for sharing.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!