View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Senior Contributor

My gang don't like Halo, but it is a pretty cool product. Maybe you can take and purree the meat and mix it in with the rest. While she laps up the rest she will be having the meat.

When you call Wysong, ask about Call of the Wild. I'm going to order it for my cats. It's a vitamin and mineral powder. Here are the ingredients:

Chicken and Beef, Chicken and Beef Liver, Calcium Carbonate, Lecithin, Kelp, Plums, Dried Seaweed Meal, Milk Calcium, Ground Bone, Coral Calcium, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Blueberries, Carrots, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Ground Sesame Seeds, DL- Methionine, L-Carnitine, Dried Yeast Culture, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Taurine, L-Arginine, Phytase, Garlic, Artichoke, Sage Extract, Rosemary Extract, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ribofl avin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Milk Protein Extracts

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Crude Protein (Min)
18.0 %
Crude Fat (Min)
13.0 %
Crude Fiber (Max)
2.0 %
Moisture (Max)
12.0 %
Taurine (Min)
3.6 %

If you find something she will eat maybe this could be a good addition to it to make sure she gets all the nutrients she needs.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/