View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2005, 12:53 PM

Jen, I looked at the pics on your site and the first breed that came to mind wasn't lab, boxer, or pitbull. It was actually Rhodesian Ridgeback.

I pray that this bull ***** law gets thrown out. I am OUTRAGED at the fact that I live in a country that allows people to dictate to people based on NO FACTS! Bryant didn't listen to facts, but passed the law anywas. Thats a dictatorship, not a democracy. Here in Calgary, we don't have any type of BSL, yet. I've heard talks of it on the news, but so far nothing I know of. It is more like a plague than a law. Once one city does it, the rest of the country gets on borad, and it's because of uneducated people that we're losing our freedoms and rights.

I have 1 heeler cross, and one rescued heeler that the rescue I got her from believes is purebred, and she has the head shape of a bull terrier. Now, heeler's are bred from bull terriers, among other breeds like digos, rough collies, and dalmations. Does this mean that a pit bull ban will affect any pure bred dog that's bred from a "pit bull", just because I don't have papers?? Even if I had papers, wouldn't that still not matter because she's bred from a pit bull?? That's ABSURD!! That's a whole other breed, suffering needlessly.

I pray that BSL doesn't come here, but I think it's just a matter of time. I wish you all the good luck in the world. You are a doggy saviour! I admire your fight and determination, and I can't wait until the KWHS just gives up on this stupid ban!!

Oh, and Shaykeija,

Quote:
On the llighter side... I owed the goverment $40 or so in taxes. I sent it to Paul Martin and told him to take it out of the millions they stole. Think I am going to be audited..
That's HILARIOUS!! I love it! I got a huge tax bill to, and I was like, who's gonna pay me back the thousands stolen from me by the government?? I should do up a fake bill for all the money those turds have taken from me to fund their lavish lifestyles. *******s!!