Thread: New friends :)
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010, 09:02 PM

New friends :)

Well, I kept meaning to find some new fur-friends for Jasper and Timber, and they finally got their chance (although, a little unexpected).

We unfortunately had a death in my husband's family and we've had to spend the past few days out of town.
My brother and his wife were able to help us out on short notice to take care of the boys for us. I was a little worried since it was their first time ever being away from us, but they did great!

Truth be told, I think they were far too busy to miss us. My brother has 2 dogs of his own, one is a sheppard mix, and the other is a border collie mix. They spent so much time playing and chasing each other around, even the sheppard mix was exhausted in the end (and she NEVER gets tired ).

I just wish I could have seen them at night though. Apparently all 4 dogs decided they should be sleeping on the bed together. I'm not really surprised, but that would have been freakin adorable to see.

Good to know they've become such good doggy friends with the "cousins". One big happy family.