View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2015, 05:49 PM

My cat runs and poops

Hi Everyone:

Since August 2014, I noticed that My Izzie lulu has been leaving me presents around the house. Wet poops, dry poops, diarrhea She pees and occasionally she poops in the box but for the most part She has been running really fast, stopping pooping and then running again all over the house, I have tried, Dr. Elsyes litter guaranteed to put your cat in the box but to no avail. I have taken her to the vet and been told this is behavior because of the other cats, I have purchased her old litter, a new 2 new litter boxes with a lid. She has now taken to peeing on my body pillow at the top of my head while i am sleeping. but my heart tells me something is wrong with her. Recently, i noticed that she has circled the furniture, like a train choo choo choo choo 3x then she stops behind the couch and poops. then there are all these little pieces all up the stairs. I am finding dry poops on my desk, my printer/fax machine, under the beds, But today, she had blood on her fur around her butt. My izzie has never been so sucky, clinging to me like a small child who doesn't want to be released to a family member or worse the dr. who is going to give her a needle. The vet wants me to bring her in for observations. There goes another $200.00 i don't have. If anyone has found the problem please let me know. she has had samples taken, I have used feliway to keep her calm that didn't work either. I recently purchased rescue remedy and put it in the water which won't work unless she drinks the water like the rest of the cats. Please someone if you know what is wrong. i will be happy to take it to the vet or another vet.