View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Bluebear

Bear had a stroke

Hi: Just an update on Bear. I know this sounds unbelievable but apparently Bear had a stroke and he is not really doing good right now. For some reason it seems like he is getting worse and cannot balance good at all. We had xrays done and the vet said she could not see any infection and that bear has had a stroke and this is why the medicine was not working this time. He was on antibiotics for 4 weeks at first and it went away and then came back 8 day's later and the pills this time were not working so he had x-ray's and she said that it was a stroke. I have been trying to find out information on reoccurring strokes. Would anyone have information on that. I only find information on strokes and that they usually come through but I feel bear is having reoccurring strokes. Does that mean he is starting to suffer. He has turned very very grumpy and snapped at my husband last night and he was not even touching him it was me at the back of him going to help him up to go to bed. I will admit he has put my hand in his mouth also but he never bit down or hurt me. Will he get worse. :sad: