View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2009, 04:08 PM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Well, the drive to the vet almost got us both killed...note to self: NEVER have a loose kitten in the car OMG!!!!

Thankfully got to the vet in one piece and then he proceeded to escape from the car, slip his collar and run around the parking lot St Francis, this can not be the answer to my prayers!!! After 5 minutes the vet tech and I caught him and put him in a closed room. Promptly called my SO to tell him to go buy a crate and bring it over. There was no way I was going through any of that again

Vet figures he is between 6-10 mths, male, fixed. Seems in good shape. Tail was definitely broken at some point but has healed now. One of the stiched claws was infected so he got a shot on conevia. Weighs about 8 lbs. I picked up a higher litter box and some paper based litter so hopefully that will diminish the possibility of the other toes getting infected.

Posted posters in the area where he was found. Secretly hoping no one calls because we really are in love now

All in all a good day. He is "home" now sleeping with Pat on the couch.

Oh and Pat bought a Hot Pink crate...he thought "she" was so cute it had to be a girl Of course the crate is not returnable.

(Chico, it is only the front paws declawed but OUCH anyways )

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!