View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2019, 12:49 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

The fluconazole is the only thing that's had any effect on the rash at all--it sure would be sad if it ended up giving her another one! But it doesn't seem to be--it looks darker when I use the colloidal silver, but it also looks darker if I just use regular water Once it dries, it looks better.

One thing the dermatologist found was that she has a couple of small, benign, hemangiomas on her skin and hemangiomas will sometimes do something to the capillaries to make them darker (hubby talked to her, so I don't know exactly what she said). She said, though, that it's possible the rash is from that phenomenon. She only extended the fluconazole prescription because it seemed to help and she wanted to cover all bases. We're going to reevaluate after 30 days and decide whether to discontinue the fluconazole.

Thanks for looking all that stuff up, g~G! Our connection is better, but still pretty slow!

I'll check out Glacier Peak Holistics

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."