Thread: Performatrin
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2007, 02:38 AM

Thumbs up helped with allergy and about sweet potatoe ingrediant

I have changed over to performatrim ultra New Zeland Lamb formula and my cats really liked it. My one cat had started obsessivly licking and scratching himself to the point he has spots with no fur and his skin was starting to get sores. since I change over his fur has been growing back in and the obsessive licking has tremedously decreased. I just need to be able to find a canned formaula that is the same as he eats a small portion of wet food as well as the kibble. I can't seem to find the ultra lamb in a can and have a very difficult time finding canned food in other brands as well. I did find a small can in eagles formula that was duck but I was told it would be discontinued. I have seen the regular perforatrin in a Turkey formula and I am trying it right now but by mistake also got the salmon and didn't realize there was poultry in it so my cat has started licking a bit again. I have a Pomeranian also and when his other food is gone I have a bag of the performatrin ultra waiting for him. I was glad that I have changed over also because of the poison scare found in many of the foods. Performatrin doesn't use the ingrediant wheat glutin and is safe from contamination, thank God. Also to the person that made a post and was wondering about why they use sweet potatoe rather then regular, I read on the performatrin web site this...Cold or flu-like symptoms may be seen, like sneezing and runny nose. Sweet potatoes offer valuable beta carotene to help fight respiratory infections.
enjoy your pets everyone.