View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Jasper can't eat Greenies, they have grains in them. Anytime I tried any food with grains he get very loose poops and they stink so no foods with grains in my house. He was eating Orijen quite nicely and we would put down kibble when ever he was at the pantry. Now I want him off kibble, but he doesn't eat the canned fast enough before Sweet Pea or the kittens gobble it up, and the little he does eat just doesn't have enough calories to sustain him, and if there is any little noise while he is eating, he stops and runs off.

So I have to find a food he really, really likes so he will gobble it up. Lamb seems to be it, will try venison tonight .

The other good news, Sweet Pea doesn't seem to care for the lamb so she didn't gobble it up. And Puddles, well she is a tiny muncher and won't touch any food that isn't her "normal".

The Wellness treats are new, Global didn't even have them on the shelves yet, they just came in yesterday, but they opened the box for me so I could buy some $5 per small bag

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey