View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:58 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Hall View Post
lol the bag the goodies come in
If u mean paper bags we don't get things in paper bags anymore. LOL I don't like giving them plastic bags as I worried they are going to eat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
My cats favorite toy is a wand with a feather hanging from it. She loves it to death. I just put it up wedged somewhere and she goes to town.
That's a good idea! Gee I have two of those feather things, but I only thought of using them when I was attached to the other end. I like your idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
Bunduk- laser pointer but its been banned cuz he's too obsessive about it...also hairbands and those rubber wrist band things (like the the live strong ones). Cut one in half and he will flick it around for hours!

Onnie - Bells, likes to fetch them. Also plastic springs (cat toy).
Onster, ya know what I saw at the store today? A big lazer thingy, but it was automatic! The light moved by itself. I didn't buy it though as it was 29.00 i think and I had already spent a bunch of money by then and I was trying really hard to behave myself. LOL

Debbie

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)