View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

it's been a long time

Hi all, it's been a very long time since i was last here. And I have missed all of you, but I wasn't in the frame of mind to talk pets. I lost Phoebe in August to cancer (lymphoma). I did everything I could for her and still that ugly ugly disease ate my baby up. Sorry, i still have tears for her. Then I had a big scare with my big boy, he is now on amitriptylne (sp?) and I had a lump scare with Dexter that almost sent me over the edge. Found out he has a very over pronounced sternum and his 13th ribs are also protuding.
I did adopt a new baby, little Olivia in November. She is still a little peanut that has her own share of problems, at 4 and a half months she went into heat way too soon. I will have to share some pics of her. She is a tiny Calico, at 4 pounds but she has the "my house, my rules" of a Cali girl.
I would like to thank the wonderful lady who sent me a message on a game site, to get me back here. Maybe its time to have some help from others to heal, I still cry myself to sleep about Pheebs. I miss that little beeper so much.
3+ cats......Surround sound