View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:21 PM

Hi Everyone, I just joined after following one of your tips. I was trying to find where I read it at but unfortunately I couldn't. I'll be real quick with my story. About 5 days ago my 2 and a half year old male sphynx woke up with a severely swollen eye. Took him to emergency room where he was misdiagnosed with a scratch eye and given a steroid gel to treat eye scratch. After a couple days the swelling did go down but our regular vet treated him for clamidia. Completely healed in 2 days. This is where everything started........ we brought him back for his check up in two days and he couldn't fully extend his hind legs..... vet was stumped. Gave him another antibiotic and had no answers what-so-ever. This is when I found this blog and started reading and reading and reading. His legs were getting worse. He went from the most active, jumping, cartwheel kinda cat to almost being paralyzed over night. I soon realized that after reading this blog all the testing in the world was going to show nothing..... I flew to Walmart, picked up vitamin E and potassium. Crushed up potassium and mixed it in some nutrical and emptied a soft gel capsule of Vitamin E and mixed the powered potassium with the whole contraption and started treatment. By the next day he was stretching, the following day he was attempting to jump. I have no idea whats working but we will continue this for some time. If anyone has a day info please inform us what happened and whats working. We love our cats and nondescript this was a miracle. Hope it helped.