View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Critter Lover

thanks for the feedback. We managed to survive the recuperation period. He has been back to the dog park twice and luckily with just a couple small dogs so all they did was run. We have taken obedience classes with the humane society. I've contacted rescues but he is not an acceptable candidate, they do not train dogs. They gave me a check list and he does 8 out of the 10 reasons they won't take dogs. So we are stuck with each other. He has mellowed with some of his behavior's. The biggest is getting him used to people and noises when we take walks. He still hates being left alone and gets into everything but I can't change that I have to work. Keep him in your prayers. This is some of his handiwork, used to have a healthy raspberry bush in that barrel, but that face just makes me cave.
thanks pets and purrs
Attached Images

When a Cat adopts you there is nothing to be done about it except to put up with it until the wind changes. TS Elliot