View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2011, 01:51 PM

Hi everyone;
I am new to the forum so please bare with me...
I have recently been approved for adoption for a gorgeous pup from SOS. Our application was approved within 24 hours and we are told that we will be able to pick him up mid-April.
I have nothing but amazing things to say thus far in the SOS process. They provided me with tons of references (of which I called all that spoke English) and all had wonderful things to say. Including the vet in Brampton that deals with many of the pets that come from there.
Josee has been wonderful at promptly answering my 5000 emails a day asking questions about my pup. I will keep everyone posted on if/when we get the puppy.
I have some small concerns after reading these posts that we will have to wait forever for him to get here...but it seems that if the puppy actually gets here they are all in relatively good shape and eager for new homes.
I hope I will be able to post a successful pick up soon. It seemed Josee was going to see her parents and leaving before the end of the month. She said she would return with our puppy...I'll keep you posted.