View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2009, 07:52 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
Wonder if DH would notice a small white/black tabby boy in the house?????

Mmm 14+, have you checked out the catery for comfort, you may find yourself out there

Snoopy is so adorable, don't see how he could object to one more. LOL
I actually have wondered how warm it would be to spend the night over there one night. Just to cuddle down among all the kitties. I would have to get rid of all the stupid misquitoes though. Or, wait till it's too cold for them.
And he could object to one more. Believe me, he could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Oribit rings a bell, but I'm drawing a blank on Benni... I don't remember Benni at all! Sigh...senility....early senility, of course, cuz only madame hazel is really old

Good luck to both of them Sunday!
Orbit is the second black kitty who got himself trapped in the greenhouse live trap a couple of weeks ago.
Name:  100_5686_00.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  59.1 KB
Benni is the one I took from that woman who said she was going to put her down unless someone took her. Supposedly she won't let her cats close to the house. I named her Benni because #1, she needs a name for the rescue to fix her and #2, she is cranky just like Bennie on George Lopez. Hubby came up with that one. I didn't find out about the kitten until after I agreed to take her. Then she told me about the "10 week old kitten". She neglected to tell me Benni was pregnant again.
Name:  100_5809.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  52.6 KB