Thread: Ava and Penny
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:06 PM
-

Again LP , I am so sorry.

I saw for myself yesterday afternoon how bad the injuries are.

I know how hard you have worked with these dogs , to make everything ok. At this point , there's nothing more you can do. As the vet and his staff told you , I also think it would be best to rehome Ava.

Separating the dogs wouldn't be fair for any of them , for you , and for your family. And accidents could still happen , and I don't want to think what could happen ... the next fight could be fatal for one dog.

Only once did I had to separate dogs. A foster , for only a month. It was hard on myself , the foster , and my dogs.

You did so much for Ava , you only took her in to help someone that was in a bad situation , you were only suppose to have her for a few months , and ended up having to keep her. I know you love Ava and didn't mind keeping her but , you were put in front of a situation were you didn't really have a choice.....

And I must add , Ava is a very good girl , she's ok with most dogs , and loves humans. I just think she should go to a nice calm couple , with no other dogs so she can retire and get all the loving she can get.

I know , it kills you to read this but there's no other options.

Last edited by Frenchy; May 5th, 2010 at 01:52 PM.