View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:44 AM

I know they're cruel, but I kind of figured it might be a scam and prepared myself for it. After I emailed him back I did think it would have been a better idea to string them along, maybe tell them that the reward was $25000 or something in that nature, get them excited and then burst their bubble, like what they did to me. But its pointless because in the end no one will benefit from it. I wouldn't mind doing it if it resulted in them being punished for their actions (Arrested for fraud, charged, etc). These guys are low lives who end up living horrible short lives.

My mom told me that sometimes we have to take a deep breath and let go. I always realize that things happen for a reason, and things always work out for the better. I miss Anbu so much, but he is the type of dog that would get along with anyone. He loves children and would want to run towards them when he saw them on one of our walks. Anyone with a tennis ball was his new best friend. I'm sure he is safe, and in a wonderful home.

I am going to continue knocking door to door today, and put up more posters.
Thanks for all the support