View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2005, 09:13 AM

Too funny!

LOL! Prin...I have to agree. Guy at door number 5 is a little strange and the guy at door number 3 is a really nice guy.

The only thing I can think of is the guy who lives three doors down had his girlfriend come out before Tuxedo really freaked. Maybe he was protecting me from men and having a woman buffer the situation helped?

I read some of the training posts and worked with Tux last night doing the "come" thing with the 6 foot lead (thanks to Tenderfoot!). Tuxy is not so good at COME..he kinda does it when he wants to. We were doing SO well until I backed into an empty laundry basket and he freaked out. He ran away, cowered and then hugged the wall. Again, this is not like him at all! I tried it a few more times and managed to get him to come but he was not happy about any of it, so I put him in his crate and let him sleep.

This morning he seemed to be a bit more normal and was not afraid to go outside...I will try the "come" thing again tonight and make sure he knows who is the boss!