View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyhair View Post
thanks everyone!! i won't let her on the balcony, y'all have me freaked out now! ;-) i definitely don't want anything like that to happen to her.

her name is 'kici' - pronounced 'keechee.' apparently it means 'here kitty' in polish - or something to that effect anyway. i guess her original family were polish or eastern european?

funnily enough, 'keechie' is the name of a heroine in my all-time favourite film noir (old movie) from 1949, callled 'they live by night.' so, when i found out her name i of course felt like she and i were destined to be together! haha...

she decided i should get up this morn at 6 sharp (rather than 6:45, when my alarm was supposed to go off) so i'm tired today but she and i are definitely starting to relax with each other.

it was really helpful for me to be able to post here. thanks for all your support and encouragement everyone!

CH
Ahhh, so she is learning the tricks of the trade in how to control their humans . Tomorrow morning it will 5:30

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey