View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
-

Oh YEAH??? Well, MY dawg is nuttier than YOUR dawg

Seriously, I really, really, REALLY do love Ceili but, she is an all-out nutter. Never before have I met a grrrly like Ceili. And I'm afraid there isn't anywhere else to look but me in all of this...I've had the little crackpot since she was a wee-weeny-wee. Sigh....

So here it is... how whackapalooza is yours?

Ceili...will RUN with a maniacal look on her face from one room into the corner and behind a bookshelf of another room ~~~ if she can-just-squeeze-herself in there... (We all know that bookshelves are the best protection from poltergeists)

Ceili...will sniff over (as in REALLY check it out molecule by molecule) a piece of raw steak before she will eat it. (Heaven knows, one shouldn't be expected to have to actually do something as undignified as chew)

Ceili...will pass over the same piece of raw steak if it's "too big" for her dainty little delicate mouth. (A logical hesitation given the number of times I have tried to poison her)

Ceili...will throw herself on the ground five times within ten feet to do a "happy dance" if it means escaping the dreaded driveway. (Why, just last year the driveway up and attacked Ceili with absolutely no provocation)

So... anyone else got a "Ready for Prime Time" neurotic whackjob ~ I mean loveable wonderdog???