View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Slightly
Y'know, that's painting a pretty biased picture, isn't it? I know tons of wonderful people who have tattoos. Quite a few of our members do as a matter of fact. I have thought about getting one in memory of my mother losing her battle with breast cancer. I don't have collars like those on my dogs.
Crazy hair styles - yeah, there's times mines' pretty crazy! Funky colours and all. A lot of our customers have multi coloured hair. As in blues, pinks, oranges, vibrant reds, etc. They are such marvelous human beings to talk to. None of them put collars like that on the dogs I have seen them with. I'd rather they dyed their hair then their dogs.
Earrings - lol I have to laugh about that because I believe I shocked one of our favourite members when she met me last week. I know some members have a few piercings too. I don't ask for specifics. That's their business. But neither would I pigeon hole them into a certain "type of person".
To each our own. The important thing is how they treat others and animals. Not how they look.
14+, from someone that has crazy hair, tats and body piercings (ears), I wish to thank you my friend for addressing that ridiculous statement so eloquantly.
It's been my experience, that most animal abusers, look like the joe blow from down the block or the girl next door, but I certainly don't label all "normal looking people", as animal abusers.
You are a class act my friend, and may Karma bless you 10fold for the wonderful person you are.
Wendellan~ Feline~ 10(ish)
Theedee~Feline~10(ish)
"Da-Goob"~ APBT/Dogo x (5-6ish)

"My Pitbulls are better behaved than your kids!" (my favorite bumper sticker)