View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2009, 10:28 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I need some brainstorming

As most of you know I have my visitor back in with my catty cats. He is definitely an intact male. I can get within two or three feet of him and then he takes off like a shot. He is basically a feral cat if he is the one that the horse woman down the road got last year that stuck around for a whole two days before taking off. He has been on his own for quite some time. I think given time he would let me get nearer but I would like to get him health tested and fixed before he infects my other cats.

What I need help brainstorming are ideas to help me trap him. I have put my live trap in the catuary and have to keep removing my other ones. They think it's a game. We have thought about putting the trap up on the roof of the smaller house seeing as he spends so much time up there but I am afraid that if he panics once in it he may roll it off the roof. I don't want him injured. I am off tomorrow. I need to spend quite a bit of time over there anyway cleaning so will try the trap again. That way when the others trip it I can shoo them away. I need "Ethel" here to help me!!!!!!!

I am hoping I am off next Sunday so I can get Orbit and the momma in to get fixed. Momma is definitely pregnant and by far more than two weeks! It woud be wonderful if I could take Jupiter (the other black on in the catuary) with them.

One a good note.. Orbit was purring this morning!! It was a pretty rusty purr but it was a purr!!