View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2011, 05:49 PM

Oh gosh thanks for all the great information.
I did look at some web sites and if price is no problem, there seem to be some good ones - although one site did say there are a few cheaper ones that do the job. I saw one by Sharp but couldn't find it on line on Sears.ca.
Yes, I think I might be the culprit by always having my arms around my dog and then transferring them to the counter (don't tell Lucy)!
I half-heartedly brush her every 2nd day and last night we gave her a bath and it seems worse, if that's possible. She does seem to have double fur over parts of her body.
We have vinyl flooring here, all on one floor, and a 7 x 9 rug in living room. I mop with dry mop every day but hair etc. seem to "hide" in strange places :-)
I can put up with it most of the time but when it starts geting in the food I get a bit concerned - don't want to give my neighbour a muffin with hair in :-)
So, am going to make sure I use my sticky roll on my clothing before I cook and maybe brush her every day etc.
Apparently a vacuum cleaner is the answer (better than I have) but then I'd have to find someone to use it for me!!!
Thanks everyone