View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:59 PM

We picked her up in Vancouver Washington. We live in Vancouver, BC. She has had all her vaccination. The 3rd set was in January2011. She unfortunately has had a bit of a bad go. At the end of November 2010 she has a UTI and crystals in her urine and because she was straining so much to pee she gave her self a hernia. She has the hernia surgery in the beginning of dec 2010 and at that time has bloodwork that was not remarkable. She was last dewormed in Jan 2011 when she had her last shots.

A few things have happened in the same time period. We moved one town over at the beginning of the month. We also changed her food because we were taking her off the urinary so food. She is still eating and pooping regularly (other than the digestive issues she was having because of the food change).

We thought it might be related to when she was eating but it has happened both before and after she eats. I am still able to get her attention when it is happening so I don't think its epilepsy but I am at a complete loss of what else it could be.

Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.