View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Yep--he's currently on canned food, and I want to make sure I don't get him out of balance. So far, so good. He's pooped twice since he's had the neck and things are looking good (so to speak... ) Eventually, I'd like to get him over to raw, but it's hard to take the plunge. Still researching it, and it seems fairly straightforward, but I hate to mess with a plan that seems to be working, y'know? I lack courage, I guess

I'll have to remember the chicken wings. I like them, too, but I suppose since I love the little dude, I can sacrifice my snack for him! Might be a lot easier to find than necks, which seem to be sort of hard to find around here...
Been feeding dogs raw for over 10 years now, firm believer. It's nerve wracking the first time you jump into raw, but it's not a rocket science, simply feeding an animal Can't say I've ever switched a cat to full raw, lots of people have so there's no shortage of folk that can help. Has she ever had a mouse? I've been tempted to try feeding whole mice to my minpin, but there's just something about watching him eating a whole prey item.

If your cat is eating raw, you're lucky. Most cats are creatures of habit and don't like to switch foods, especially to raw. If poop is all good, there's no reason you can't feed a bit of raw here and there. Chewable bones are the best for teeth and gums, natures toothbrush.

Last edited by rhynes; November 25th, 2017 at 12:30 AM.