View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiniGIrl
ok thanks. You've convinced me to give wet food a try. I feed my cats once in the mornings and in the evenings. How much wet food per cat per day should they eat? (cat foods come in different sized cans) (Wellness? do they sell this brand in Canada??)
i'd start small since they don't normally get wet food, and then gradually increase. I have 2 cats, both adults, they get 1/2 can once a day - but I get the SMALL cans of Wellness. if I got the normal size can's, I'd feed 1/4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiniGIrl
Salem is probably a cat that should be in a home with no other cats, unfortunately. She's always been extremely timid and anti-social. She does come out to play every now and then, but any sudden movement, or attitude from another cat, and off she goes to hide
my oldest cat is the SAME - would prefer to be an only pet, not very social. I spend a few minutes each night with her, in a closed room. We have special one-on-one play time - she feels safe because the other cat & dog can't get in, and she gets some of the exercise she needs.